McKay Development

Problem with confirmations while using different devices

0x737368

So currently I write my bot on my regular computer, and once it's tested I upload it to my RaspberryPi so it could continue to run while my computer is off. However, this brings the issue that when there's a trade offer that needs to be confirmed it gives me this error: 

Error: Could not find confirmation for object $offer.id

Is there some sort of "cooldown" period for it to be able to work from the Pi or some way to reset it?

I guess it shouldn't be a problem once the bot is finished, but whilst I'm developing it I'd like to be able to run it from both my computer and R.Pi.

Thanks

Edited by 0x737368

It's been more than 24 hours and it still gets the confirmation error on the Pi. Any ideas on how to circumvent this? 

I figured it would be a good idea to add that I'm using steamcommunity's acceptConfirmationForObject instead of the traditional confirmationObject.respond, could this be somehow responsible?

Edited by 0x737368

Alright, so I decided to rewrite the accept confirmation function with confirmation.respond, hoping I could get some insight into the problem. 

When starting up the confKeyNeeded event is sent with a "conf" tag, just like on the PC, however on the Pi I never get a "newConfirmation" event. I'm beginning to wonder if this has something to do with the Pi itself, so tomorrow I'll fire up my old laptop if it's still alive and see if it works there. 

Alright, checked it on my laptop and it works just fine. So for some reason the "newConfirmation" events are not coming through on the Pi.

Could this be an issue with the node port for ARM architectures? Anyway, I guess that's a question for another forum.