McKay Development

protobuf for custom method

Guest Ino

Hi, how can i create a new proto for my method ?

For example i need to use method FriendsList.GetFriendsList#1

I use

client._sendUnified("FriendsList.GetFriendsList#1", { bConstMethod: !0 }, body => { console.log(body) })
But i get the error "Cannot read property 'encode' of undefined". What i need to do for using my methods through steam-user ?

You would need to add support directly to steam-user by editing it. You can't just call underscore-prefixed methods from outside of the module and expect things to work.

Take a look at the commit history to see what it takes to add support for a new message.

Why do you want to use this, anyway? You can already get your friends list from steam-user.

You would need to add support directly to steam-user by editing it. You can't just call underscore-prefixed methods from outside of the module and expect things to work.

Take a look at the commit history to see what it takes to add support for a new message.

Why do you want to use this, anyway? You can already get your friends list from steam-user.

Because i need to do it in 1 request , and get all statuses including snooze/away etc.