McKay Development

not confirm trade after running a while

speicher

i have the problem, that my bots will stop confirming trades (mobile auth) when they are running for a while. it is completed random, the bots can work for hours sometimes even days without problems and then they will stop to confirming the mobile auth trades. when i shutdown the bots and start them again, then they will confirm the open mobile auth confirmations. so it looks like that the steam servers are not answering or answering with an error or something? is there an debug function, so that i can see an error message why they stop confirming the trades? thank you!

i have updated your plugins to the newest versions few minutes ago, because i have seen you have added a new event called "sessionExpired".  so you mean like this?

community.on('sessionExpired', function(err) {
	if (err) {
		console.log('sessionExpired: '+err);
	}
	community.stopConfirmationChecker();
	client.webLogOn();
});

• 2 months later...

i need to re-open this thread. the fix is not working anymore. it was working for about 2 months flawless. today, i have updated nodejs and all plugins to the newest versions and my bots are crashing frequently with this fatal error below.   log:

Logged into Steam
We have 19 friends.
Got web session
Got API key
sessionExpired: Error: Not Logged In
/home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steam-user/components/web.js:9
		throw new Error("Cannot log onto steamcommunity.com without first being connected to Steam network");
		^

Error: Cannot log onto steamcommunity.com without first being connected to Steam network
    at SteamUser.webLogOn (/home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steam-user/components/web.js:9:9)
    at SteamCommunity.<anonymous> (/home/nodejs/node/csgopoints.js:95:9)
    at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
    at SteamCommunity.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at SteamCommunity._notifySessionExpired (/home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steamcommunity/components/http.js:79:7)
    at /home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steamcommunity/components/confirmations.js:21:10
    at /home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steamcommunity/components/confirmations.js:162:4
    at SteamCommunity._checkHttpError (/home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steamcommunity/components/http.js:84:3)
    at Request._callback (/home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steamcommunity/components/http.js:50:61)
    at self.callback (/home/nodejs/node/node_modules/steamcommunity/node_modules/request/request.js:200:22)
code:

community.on('sessionExpired', function(err) {
	if (err) {
		console.log('sessionExpired: '+err);
	}

community.stopConfirmationChecker();
	client.webLogOn();
});

yes, but your plugin (steam-user // downloaded 04 april) was making an auto reconnect on default for almost 2 months without any problems. since i have installed today the newest versions from steam-user, it crashed already 2 times. it should auto-reconnect instead of crashing with an fatal error. in worst case the bots would be offline for hours or even days, until i see it. what should i do now? its enough when i add to the "sessionExpired" event an client.logOn(); or how can fix this problem? thanks

yes, but the bot is running for hours. making hundred trades. randomly the sessionExpired is fired and then the the bot is crashing with "Cannot log onto steamcommunity.com without first being connected to Steam network". so i have added additionally client.logOn(); and guess what happens now? bot crash with "Already logged on, cannot log on again".

• 1 year later...