McKay Development

Best practices with SDA+ some general questions about SDA

sNIP

Is it ok to use SDA alongside node js steam bot, or its better to just use SDA for extracting steam secrets, then using steam toptp for confirming trades? Can I use both, without running into problems?

If I need to create a new account with no phone number and no 2fa, can I actually add them through node js?

Another question is can SDA actually be compiled on linux(ubuntu)?  I actually managed to get it working with mono(not compiling just using mono instead of wine on the .exe)

Edited by sNIP

You may run into problems with confirmations not appearing if you use two different solutions to confirm trades. But otherwise, it should work alright.

If I need to create a new account with no phone number and no 2fa, can I actually add them through node js?

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking here. If you create an account but don't enable a mobile authenticator on it, it'll work fine but it won't be able to trade without 15-day trade holds.