McKay Development

Bot crashes immediately after 1 trade

Hello. everything was perfect before, was working perfectly but now after sending 1 trade it can't send back to the same account. how can i fix this error please help me.

C:\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node-steam-trade-farm-master>node bot
Main Client Logged In!
Bot Client Logged In!
The item in which we are using is a/an tan boots
Trade offered. Counter is at : 0
Trade #1
Second Account found an Offer!
Second Account, has accepted trade. Now sending it back.
{ Error: There was an error sending your trade offer.  Please try again later. (
15)
    at Object.exports.makeAnError (C:\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node-steam-tr
ade-farm-master\node_modules\steam-tradeoffer-manager\lib\helpers.js:17:12)
    at SteamCommunity.manager._community.httpRequestPost (C:\node-steam-trade-fa
rm-master\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node_modules\steam-tradeoffer-manager\lib
\classes\TradeOffer.js:349:12)
    at Request._callback (C:\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node-steam-trade-farm-
master\node_modules\steamcommunity\components\http.js:67:15)
    at Request.self.callback (C:\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node-steam-trade-f
arm-master\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at Request.<anonymous> (C:\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node-steam-trade-far
m-master\node_modules\request\request.js:1161:10)
    at Request.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at Gunzip.<anonymous> (C:\node-steam-trade-farm-master\node-steam-trade-farm
-master\node_modules\request\request.js:1083:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:273:13)
    at Gunzip.emit (events.js:187:15) eresult: 15 }
Error, sending send back trade.

Edited by SeMaKKa

Thanks for your reply. I checked that link, everything is written correctly in my script. I have already added this steam account in friends, trade token for both accounts are correct, items are from TF2 game and they can be tradable, as they was in use before. i can send from bot's account manually this items but still getti the error from bot's side eresult: 15 is there any other way to fix that?
For now I have changed trade url on both accounts but still the same problem

The game which I'm using is RUST (ID: 252490) (It was working exactly on the same items without any problems)

@Dr. McKay

bot1.png

bot2.png

Edited by SeMaKKa

1. You aren't friends with the other user and you didn't provide a trade token
  2. The provided trade token was wrong
  3. You are trying to send or receive an item for a game in which you or the other user can't trade (e.g. due to a VAC ban)
  4. You are trying to send an item and the other user's inventory is full for that game

1 hour ago, vrtgn said:
  1. You aren't friends with the other user and you didn't provide a trade token
  2. The provided trade token was wrong
  3. You are trying to send or receive an item for a game in which you or the other user can't trade (e.g. due to a VAC ban)
  4. You are trying to send an item and the other user's inventory is full for that game

as i said before in my post everything is correct in my script from that versions.

we are friends, trade url is valid on both accounts, accounts don't have vac or trade ban or trade cooldown, there is enough space for items to trade