McKay Development

Error:SteamGuardMobile?

optimus

i get Error:SteamGuardMobile when all my details are correct ive had this problem before and managed to fix it but i cant rememeber and  ive been looking everywhere to see if i can find the project again but i cant, can you maybe tell me whats wrong here?

Screenshot 2022-06-12 223754.png

8 hours ago, Dr. McKay said:

Either your secret is wrong, your clock is wrong, or you attempted to reuse a 2FA code.

steamuser can login fine however steamcommunity cant my clock is correct and so is secret and cant you use a 2fa code mutipull times?

No, you can only use a 2FA code once. If you've already used a code, then you'll need to wait for the next code to be generated.

You shouldn't be logging into SteamCommunity with an account name and password if you're already using SteamUser. In the webSession event, just call community.setCookies(cookies);

That's all you need.

On 6/13/2022 at 8:40 PM, Dr. McKay said:

No, you can only use a 2FA code once. If you've already used a code, then you'll need to wait for the next code to be generated.

You shouldn't be logging into SteamCommunity with an account name and password if you're already using SteamUser. In the webSession event, just call community.setCookies(cookies);

That's all you need.

you mean like this? because if i try to upload avatar it gets an error is this because im not logged in?

Screenshot 2022-06-14 223242.png

Just now, optimus said:

you mean like this? because if i try to upload avatar it gets an error is this because im not logged in?

Screenshot 2022-06-14 223242.png

im getting LoggedIn = true is the uploadavatar an error on my end? the format is jpg should i convert it or something?

Screenshot 2022-06-14 223445.png

• 1 month later...