McKay Development

Need help understanding "debug" on logOn

Rodrigo

I need help understanding what is happening here.

I try to logOn on top of a session that's already logged on, and I recieve the error AlredyLoggedInElsewhere.

I don't understand what happens with my client sessions, it seems that I have a T1 session, a T2 session, but T4 dropped off and T5 received the error. Is T5 online after this?

Are T1 and T2 online? They are still handling messages. How do I know if am currently logged in or off?

\

Edited by Rodrigo

I'm assuming that this log output is produced by multiple steam-user instances, since there shouldn't be any situation where multiple connections belonging to the same SteamUser instance would be open. If this isn't the case, there's a bug.

In your screenshot, it does look like T1 and T2 are still connected. I don't honestly know what circumstance would cause the AlreadyLoggedInElsewhere error; normally if you log into an account that's already logged on elsewhere, it'll still work. If there's a logon ID conflict, the first session would get booted with LoggedInElsewhere (eresult 6, separate from AlreadyLoggedInElsewhere).