McKay Development

HTTP 429 Problem

behzadpp

Hello gyz!

i have problem with my bot js 

Error: HTTP error 429
    at SteamCommunity._checkHttpError (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Servi
ces\b\node_modules\steamcommunity\components\http.js:108:9)
    at Request._callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\node_mo
dules\steamcommunity\components\http.js:50:61)
    at Request.self.callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\nod
e_modules\request\request.js:188:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:210:5)
    at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\node_
modules\request\request.js:1171:10)
    at Gunzip.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\node_m
odules\request\request.js:1091:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:299:28)
    at Gunzip.emit (events.js:215:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1183:12) {
  code: 429
my bot can sending offer but confirm not working ! 
i can not  Loading inventory 

Help me ty

9 minutes ago, behzadpp said:

Hello gyz!

i have problem with my bot js 

Error: HTTP error 429
    at SteamCommunity._checkHttpError (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Servi
ces\b\node_modules\steamcommunity\components\http.js:108:9)
    at Request._callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\node_mo
dules\steamcommunity\components\http.js:50:61)
    at Request.self.callback (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\nod
e_modules\request\request.js:188:22)
    at Request.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\node_
modules\request\request.js:1171:10)
    at Gunzip.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Services\b\node_m
odules\request\request.js:1091:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:299:28)
    at Gunzip.emit (events.js:215:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1183:12) {
  code: 429
my bot can sending offer but confirm not working ! 
i can not  Loading inventory 

Help me ty

Untitled.jpg

19 hours ago, behzadpp said:

hy i think 500 per day . Steam limited i think i have . set on your website 1 load 1.20 30 sec . if u load more inventory 1 day ban and show to i 429 Error 

So 1 request per 30 seconds = aprox. 2 requests per 1 minute.
And with this delay (1 request per 30 seconds) I can open 500 inventories per 24 hours only. Right?

Edited by schizophrenia

13 hours ago, schizophrenia said:

Okay. They changed delays again. I made 5 requests per 1 minute today. Do you know if they change daily limit too?

In my experience it seems to be 10 loads and then you're ratelimited for over 6 hours. I have tried with 1 request per 5 minutes and 1 request per 1 minute, both of those got ratelimited on the 11th request. I'm using a count of 75 (to mimick the browser). Still trying to figure out how long this ratelimit is, last night I waited 14 hours and the ratelimit had disappeared (but previous tests of only 6 hours failed - so its somewhere between 6 and 14 hours). Also worth noting that the limit seems to be rolling, that is, if you make a call 6 hours after getting limited, your cooldown resets and you have to wait the full time again (much like how the Steam Login cooldown works)

Edited by SpacePumpkin

6 hours ago, SpacePumpkin said:

In my experience it seems to be 10 loads and then you're ratelimited for over 6 hours. I have tried with 1 request per 5 minutes and 1 request per 1 minute, both of those got ratelimited on the 11th request. I'm using a count of 75 (to mimick the browser). Still trying to figure out how long this ratelimit is, last night I waited 14 hours and the ratelimit had disappeared (but previous tests of only 6 hours failed - so its somewhere between 6 and 14 hours). Also worth noting that the limit seems to be rolling, that is, if you make a call 6 hours after getting limited, your cooldown resets and you have to wait the full time again (much like how the Steam Login cooldown works)

10 requests per 6 hours? Really? How others getting 500 requests daily then?

16 hours ago, behzadpp said:

i dont know  sir . mybe Dr mckay know this 

@Dr. McKay  Can you help us please?

On 11/18/2022 at 8:05 PM, Dr. McKay said:

Figure it out, I'm not going to do your job for you. If you're using node-steamcommunity, the requests it's sending are well-formed. If you aren't, then I can't really help you.

uhm, I'm not using node-steamcommunity. I don't know what are you talking about. I just found this forum as a part of Steam theme. What is node-steamcommunity?