McKay Development

Interact on Csgo

PurposeLess

Hello, I am logging in to steam by entering username and password and logging into csgo. And I want to login to a community server by sending a message to the console or by direct command, but I guess the "steam-user" module does not support this. Can you suggest another module code that is compatible with this module?

steam.gamesPlayed([730]);

steam.on('appLaunched', (appid) => {
    console.log("Game is started: ", appid);

I tried to use sendtoGC command but I still do not know how it is working. I am waiting for your reply. 

4 hours ago, Dr. McKay said:

This isn't possible. You'd need to implement VAC flawlessly and nobody has ever been insane enough to try.

I've seen some using such a system like this. You enter your username and password. It allows you to get a drop from CSGO while playing. You have to be on a server to make it drop, i think. I know it's possible but I couldn't find which module it is. Don't you have any idea?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 11:42 PM, Dr. McKay said:

This isn't possible. You'd need to implement VAC flawlessly and nobody has ever been insane enough to try.

It's possible, you just need process ClientServiceCall msg, when you start csgo. Game send VAC module that collect info about your PC, you need save it, run with parameters what receive in ClientServiceCall and send to steam in ClientServiceCallResponse

22 minutes ago, Dr. McKay said:

The backend is surely not going to appreciate there not being an actual Steam client involved.

but i did this on C# and steamkit for idle cases, 6 months have passed and didnt get no one VAC ban. But I understand that steam can ban everything at once