McKay Development

TypeError: "listener" argument must be a function

alohacara

Hey,

I just had to restart my slightly modified steam-card-farmer script but now it throws this error continously. I rebooted the Raspberry Pi but to no effect.

Any ideas what suddenly broke? I didn't touch the script in 10 days so I guess it's either Steam or the Raspi? Not sure how to fix it however

2017-03-15 21:14:30 - Reading Steam credentials from command line
events.js:307
    throw new TypeError('"listener" argument must be a function');
    ^

TypeError: "listener" argument must be a function
    at TCPConnection.once (events.js:307:11)
    at TCPConnection.Socket.connect (net.js:943:10)
    at CMClient.connect (/usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/steam-client/lib/cm_client.js:132:19)
    at gotCMList (/usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/steam-user/components/logon.js:171:17)
    at readFileCallback (/usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/steam-user/components/logon.js:117:4)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:52:16
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:361:13
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:52:16
    at done (/usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:246:17)
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:44:16
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:358:17
    at /usr/lib/node_modules/steam-card-farmer/node_modules/file-manager/index.js:119:4
    at FSReqWrap.readFileAfterClose [as oncomplete] (fs.js:438:3)

Thanks!

E: Updated all software on the pi (including nodejs) and after that a complete uninstall and re-install of the farmer and the dependencies I added did the trick. Not sure what blew up.

Edited by alohacara