McKay Development

Got 73 banned account out from 120

nico_asd

hi guys i had a csgo betting site that used 2 bots + 1 account for manage (not a bot just accept offers with the winnings there manually).

Then i send the items manually to my acc also had 120 acc (not bot) for store of cases to wait for price up. they banned the 2 bots + the manage acc + my account + 73 of the store ones.

i really dont get why they ban the store ones, are not related to the site.

also i get 2 diferents "ban" message on bots and on store:

Store acc:

This account has violated the Steam Terms of Service Agreement.

This account has been flagged by Steam Support for violations of the Terms of Service Agreement. Purchasing, gifting, trading, buying and selling items on the Community Market, and cd-key activation have been disabled.

bot acc:

Your Steam Community privileges have been permanently suspended for violations of the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

Trading, inviting, editing your profile, uploading content, commenting and otherwise interacting with the Steam Community have been disabled.

Ban Reason:

Using Steam for commercial purposes We recommend reviewing our Steam Community Rules and Guidelines article for a complete list of Community rules and guidelines that are enforced while using Steam.

If you believe this ban was added in error, please contact Steam Support.

just wanted to let you know that and if someone manage to recover any acc items.

• 11 months later...