McKay Development

Refreshing inventory after trade

So after I confirm a trade to send over items, I just can't get my inventory to refresh. The way I want the bot to work is after it confirms a trade, it gets its inventory, goes through each item, checks if there's a corresponding entry for each item in the database, and if not - creates a new database. 

So after I confirm a trade, I delete the entry of the item I'm sending away, and then run tradeOffer's manager.getInventoryContents and it still shows me that the item is there(and of course adds it back to the database). And I actually run getInventoryContents, not just reuse the inventory object from before.

What is the problem and how could I solve it?

EDIT:

Alright, did some further testing. When the bot *receives* an item, the function works as expected and the item is added to the database. However, when it sends away the item, the inventory object still shows as if the item is there. So essentially, the inventory object is updated when receiving an item, but when it sends away the object stays there. How could that be?

Edited by 0x737368