McKay Development

Error: Unknown state email_verification

the_poot

this is really for the steamstore module but i guess thats not an option to talk about, but ill put it in steam-user

im trying to automate the add phone number of starting two factor, but i just keep getting the error "Error: Unknown state email_verification". no matter what i do with this account it will always make me confirm that this was really me through my email.

this is not autonomous if i have to confirm my email for every new steam bot i want to set up.

i have over 15 or so bots and ive made them all manually, confirming, setting up steam desktop authentication. steam email validation, and it took me hours.

looking at the code you have written makes me want to start learning new ways to do this, manage my bots and write my own code to manage users

i do, and nothing happends

{ Error: Unknown state email_verification
    at Request.request.post [as _callback] (/nodejs/node-steam-server/data/nodejs_data/node_modules/steamstore/components/account.js:47:14)
    at Request.self.callback (/nodejs/node-steam-server/data/nodejs_data/node_modules/request/request.js:185:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:198:13)
    at Request.<anonymous> (/nodejs/node-steam-server/data/nodejs_data/node_modules/request/request.js:1161:10)
    at Request.emit (events.js:198:13)
    at Gunzip.<anonymous> (/nodejs/node-steam-server/data/nodejs_data/node_modules/request/request.js:1083:12)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:286:20)
    at Gunzip.emit (events.js:203:15)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1145:12)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19) confirmation: false }
^C

i confirm the email, and the link brings me to a page just tells me i can "continue" adding my phone number, and the code does nothing after that.

ive tried adding my phone number manually and the same thing happens.

steam shows a window saying i need to confirm my email/action of adding phone number and as soon as i click the link, i go back to the page and lets me add the number.

here ill show you:

Screenshot at 2020-01-30 20-46-32.png

Screenshot at 2020-01-30 20-47-00.png

Screenshot at 2020-01-30 20-47-26.png

Screenshot at 2020-01-30 20-47-36.png

Screenshot at 2020-01-30 20-47-56.png

the state email verification hangs. The coded module for steamstore, does not work, simply and error and nothing else

Edited by the_poot