McKay Development

Trade confirmations not working

hkp

I have an issue with trades being sent but not confirming.

I'm currently running the latest steamcommunity (3.45.3) and still my trades are not confirming.

I've tried using the acceptConfirmationForObject method too but with no results too. The community object on the tradeoffermanager instance is undefined.

tradeBot.manager.community.acceptConfirmationForObject(identitySecret, offerId)

I've also tried logging in with a new community instance separate from the one that should be autogenerated by the trade offer manager which works fine but I'd rather have the original method of autoconfirmations when using the send method in steam-tradeoffer-manager

I've tried passing the working community to the tradeoffer manager instance in the logOn method but it doesn't work either. Does the community instance need to be initialized and logged in before it can be passed to the tradeoffer manager instance?

Edited by hkp

9 hours ago, hkp said:

I have an issue with trades being sent but not confirming.

I'm currently running the latest steamcommunity (3.45.3) and still my trades are not confirming.

Exactly what is happening?

9 hours ago, hkp said:

I've tried using the acceptConfirmationForObject method too but with no results too. The community object on the tradeoffermanager instance is undefined.

tradeBot.manager.community.acceptConfirmationForObject(identitySecret, offerId)

This is expected behavior. You aren't intended to access the internal steamcommunity instance. If you need one, create one yourself.

9 hours ago, hkp said:

I've also tried logging in with a new community instance separate from the one that should be autogenerated by the trade offer manager which works fine but I'd rather have the original method of autoconfirmations when using the send method in steam-tradeoffer-manager

Auto confirmations has never been a feature, unless you're talking about the automatic confirmation checker, which has been deprecated and unsupported for something like 5 years.