McKay Development

steamLoginSecure update

nan4k7

I'm using steamLoginSecure and setcookies to resume a session created via the browser... The problem I have is that eventually this cookie gets invalidated (as stated on the cookies guide) but I dont get to understand how to refresh it's value...

Is this possible with steamcomunnity or any other project? I need to start a session with valid steamloginsecure and keep the value updated whenever it changes...

Given only a steamLoginSecure cookie, no, it's not possible to renew it when it expires. You would need to get the refresh token out of the steamRefresh_steam cookie that's set on login.steampowered.com, and use the steam-session module to exchange it for a new steamLoginSecure cookie.

10 hours ago, Dr. McKay said:

Given only a steamLoginSecure cookie, no, it's not possible to renew it when it expires. You would need to get the refresh token out of the steamRefresh_steam cookie that's set on login.steampowered.com, and use the steam-session module to exchange it for a new steamLoginSecure cookie.

Can you please give me more info on how to capture the refresh cookie? I could never get it

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it inspecting network requests on browser

Edited by nan4k7