McKay, Is it possible that asset id is different in the url? I get a number from the item's assetid and id which are literally the same. But when i see it in the inventory appid context id are same but asset id is completely different even in length.
edit: my bad. asset id was changed after trade but i get assetid by using offer.getReceivedItems only if the items sent to a bot account. It shows an error saying the offer is not accepted if the items taken from a bot account. I used getReceivedItems in callback of accept(offer).
edit 2: i used getExchangeDetails too. It gives no trade id unable to get trade details error. As long as if any items are not taken from a bot account, which means bot gives nothing, then it works as expected. I wonder why it works when no item is taken from a bot account. Unfortunately, this happens to be the same for getReceivedItems. I tested every possible scenario.
Edited by tvman99, 13 August 2018 - 11:14 AM.