McKay Development

Steam Jackpot Bot

StonyBaboon

So I am using csgonetwork 1.4 script in my site, and also I am using the bot they give, I have every thing done as they said, and I am running the bot on my pc, I instaled python and node.js and configure the bot/sell.js file as in instructions, I am also using Git Bash to execute the sell.js file, after I exe the command "node sell.js" I got this text

$ node sell.js
connected
encrypt request
handshake complete
Logged in!

So far every thing is good, my bot goes online and even had the status "want to trade" but after a wile I got this errors in the promp

Error: 503
    at .<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\
index.js:33:29)
    at Request.self.callback (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confi
rmations\node_modules\request\request.js:198:22)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at Request.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirm
ations\node_modules\request\request.js:1035:10)
    at emitOne (events.js:101:20)
    at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile
-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:962:12)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7)
    at Request.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirm
ations\node_modules\request\request.js:1035:10)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile
-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:962:12)
    at Request.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:1035:10)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:962:12)
    at .<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\index.js:33:29)
    at Request.self.callback (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:198:22)
    at Request.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:1035:10)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\steamcommunity-mobile-confirmations\node_modules\request\request.js:962:12)

Well I never change that files mentioned ther, and I am used to work with codes, I used to have php, html, mysql... etc... at the school, even that is not my area I know how to read and use the codes and change what I need, but never worked with node before, and js even I have class about that it was not my best.. so if someone could help me I would appreciate :)

btw some times executing the "node sell.js" command I got this error, but this one is related to steam bad connection at least is what I think since every IP show in there are valve related, only 2 are my db IP(that I am using inseted of "localhost") but I will hide that one and give you the info.

$ node sell.js
socket timed out
socket closed
connecting to 72.165.61.187:27018
socket timed out
socket closed
connecting to 72.165.61.176:27018
socket timed out
socket closed
connecting to 146.66.152.15:27018
socket timed out
socket closed
connecting to 146.66.152.15:27019
events.js:160
      throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
      ^

Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND "MY DATA BASE IP" "MY DATA BASE IP"
    at errnoException (dns.js:28:10)
    at GetAddrInfoReqWrap.onlookup [as oncomplete] (dns.js:79:26)
    --------------------
    at Protocol._enqueue (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\Protocol.js:
135:48)
    at Protocol.handshake (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\mysql\lib\protocol\Protocol.js
:52:41)
    at Connection.connect (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\mysql\lib\Connection.js:123:18
)
    at Connection._implyConnect (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\mysql\lib\Connection.js:
403:10)
    at Connection.query (D:\cs\bot\node_modules\mysql\lib\Connection.js:199:8)
    at Timeout._repeat (D:\cs\bot\sell.js:762:18)
    at Timeout.wrapper [as _onTimeout] (timers.js:417:11)
    at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:224:11)
    at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:198:5)

Edited by StonyBaboon