McKay Development

Old SourceMod Plugin Stuff

finoki1274

Hello, I happened to stumble upon an old 2012 plugin ([ANY] Command Trigger) before it seemingly vanished. I was wondering if I could reupload it with your permission?

Also, I run my own private tf2 server where me and my friends play on and I wanna prank them by making some common commands such as !kick or !tp result in the plugin executing the quit command client side though when I tried it, it didn't work. The console just says "Unknown command: quit"

d57b843e0026db764108f0e0c649effe.7z

Edited by finoki1274

Here is where that plugin came from: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1850358

There are only a select few commands that the server can force the client to execute, and quit is not one of them. In fact, that plugin doesn't actually support running client-side commands, it only supports "fake" client commands. Meaning, it makes the server think that the client ran a command. So it's only going to work on commands that run server-side, like "kill".