McKay Development

pollFailure "Invalid API response"

Error: Descriptions: Invalid API response
    at Helpers.checkNeededDescriptions (F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\steam-tradeoffer-manager\lib\index.js:497:14)
    at Async.map (F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\steam-tradeoffer-manager\lib\assets.js:166:5)
    at F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:1126:9
    at F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:473:16
    at iteratorCallback (F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:1048:13)
    at F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:958:16
    at F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:1123:13
    at Async.each (F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\steam-tradeoffer-manager\lib\assets.js:159:6)
    at F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:473:16
    at iteratorCallback (F:\apps\WPB\bots\node_modules\async\dist\async.js:1048:13)

My bots was worked perfectly until a few minutes ago. This new error happen each time the try to poll the data.

And I get "ServiceUnavailable" message when I am trying to make a trade. But Steam status is ok:

GkNjyon.png

Some idea?  :(

Edited by KaMilml

update:

- One hour ago the first error "Invalid API response" was fixed. I didnt do anything.

- Coincidentally I noticed that this endpoint (https://steamcommunity.com/inventory/{steamId}/570/2) was failing (I use it for something else). And at the time it was fixed it also fixed the problem of "Invalid API response"

Now my bots are working intermittently to send the trade.

vq2boOY.png

I assume that it is a Steam error only. I have always used steamstat.us to guide me and that site right now does not indicate any problem. That's why I'm worried.

Edited by KaMilml