McKay Development

Login Methods

think that the session is disconnected far too often while in client and the browser on which we are logged in the session dosent break for months i think that alot of sessions make and break also alert steam is there are a way to keep the session open for a long time as i can see there are a number of ways to sign into steam using steam-user   
P.S 

i am using the accname pass and the guard code for login 

also by using this approach for example i run my bot for 1 day the client we are sending over to steam-tradeoffer-manager expires and it begins to give error message 
Error= Not Logged IN

ok i will set a timer to run that function ever 1 hour and let u know the results however this maybe a dumb question please excuse my ignorance but we are sending the client once to the steam-tradeoffer-manager if we webLogOn() this will update the client in the steam tradeoffer manager too or do we have to create a new object

const steamOptions = { autoRelogin: true,
                           httpProxy : proxy };
    let client = new SteamUser(steamOptions);
    const communityOptions = {};
    communityOptions.request = Request.defaults({ 'proxy': proxy });
    let community = new SteamCommunity(communityOptions);
    let manager = new TradeOfferManager({
        "steam": client, // Polling every 30 seconds is fine since we get notifications from Steam
        "domain": "localhost", // Our domain is example.com
        "language": "en" // We want English item descriptions
    });

8 hours ago, Dr. McKay said:

You just need to call setCookies each time the webSession event is emitted. You don't need to create a new TradeOfferManager or SteamCommunity.

understood sir one more question this is a utmost importance i am looking to automatically loginto websites using steam i found that steam uses OPENID2 but i have no clue how to loginto through steam using that are i have seen the node steam user and the community can u point me what to do here?