McKay Development

Save price of the item from market

yashko

Hello.

I have a bot which buying some items on side marketplace, and then marketplace bot sends offer to my bot with items.

I want to save price of each item (price for each assetid). I know assetid in marketplacebot inventory, but when my bot accepting trade offer, assetid changes, and i cant get old assetid to compare it and save price.

Any ideas of solution?

ty :)

Okay, probably i found the solution - i can save prices based on 'classid_instancid' since they doesnt change after trade.

But there is one thing - if i buy two items. One for 1$ and another one for 10$, there can be situation when 1$ item can got price 10$, but it doesnt matter i think, coz items (skins) the same)

That could be added, yeah. It'd be a new method if I do add it though, for compatibility. Not sure when I'd have the time to work on adding it.

There is something I'm not getting.

Steam states a method to get trade history, called GetTradeHistory, but, as they explicity show the difference between a Trade and a TradeOffer, I can't understand what'd be the point of this GetTradeHistory method given also that it's already possible to get the TradeOffer history from the GetTradeOffers method.